The second project meeting held in Cyprus from the 16th of June till the 17th of June 2021. The project consortium agreed beforehand that this would be a hybrid meeting. Partners who were unable to attend face-to-face participated via Zoom. Duration of the meeting was two days. The aim of the meeting was: to debrief on the work done and to plan forthcoming activities, monitoring and coordinating the dissemination activities and discussing current project management issues, both of professional and financial character.
Main topics were discussed during the meeting:
- General presentation of the project status, Reasons for change of project manager.
- Project management: dissemination strategy and dissemination tools, Quality plan, Development IO´s, timesheets, project timeline and reporting;
- Overview of IO1 “Map of Wellbeing in Adult Education”;
- IO2 “Training Tools” status and next steps, preparations for LTTA in Palermo;
- Introduction and presentation of IO3, the development plan of IO3;
- Decisions and agreements for the future activities.